Im not very good at writing.......
Never have been......
Never will be....
Sorry......
So i guess ill tell you a little bit about myself through pictures.
This is my family. I love them..... Mom... Dad...... you did good.... :D
Yeah I know we're cute......!!!!!!!
Well....I'm the only girl...if you cant tell... besides my mom.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell ya a little somethin bout each of us....
There is my mom and dad! Scott and Mindy! I love them and glad they have raised me the way they have and I'm grateful for everything they have done for me! They are the best mom and dad in the whole wide world and I couldnt have chosen anyone better!
My oldest brother is getting ready to go on a mission! Called to serve in Quezon City Philippines... He was kind of my "inspiration" for gettting a blog. He just made one so we can update everyone on his work he will be doing in the Philippines! Im so proud of that boy... man....! I love him! Im glad he has been a great example to our family! I mean look at this handsome guy!.....
My other brothers are Ethan and Noah.... they are pretty cute too I guess.....
Just look at them.....
This is Noah..... He is 11!!! My wittle NG.......!! He gets his good looks and his stache from me... But really. He is getting ready to go into 6th grade! My wittle brudder is all growed up! He has the best jokes and makes me laugh ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!LOVE that kid he is a crack up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is handsome ED! Look out girls.....! He is getting ready to come up to Mountain View this coming year! Yay! My senior year they decide to bring up the freshman! Its okay i guess considering this handsome kid is gonna be there! He is actually trying out for football! He really likes it! He will do well at it too! He's a strong kid!He has also decided he wants to do wrestling as well!!! Watch out MVT!
and this.....
this is me. I dont really know what to say about myself besides..... I like to have fun and love to make people laugh.... I get it from my dad..... Im also pretty sarcastic..... Which is a good thing and a bad thing..... More of a good thing.... cause I dont have to take EVERYthing seriously! Right? I also really like exclamation points they are fun! and i can get out all my craziness in writing! hahaha.....OH I FORGOT!!! IM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! but thats for another time........Well I'm getting ready to move on to my senior year! I'm excited but not at the same time.... I really really really really really just want to graduate! but the good thing is I only need two credits!!!!!! ..... but on the other hand the classes I'm taking are AP! So it may or may not be an easy- breezy senior year! I only hope! SENIOR YEAR HERE I COME!!!!!!!! I'm sorta kinda invoved at MVT! I am in NHS and I am the wrestling manager of the Mountain View team! Its really fun! wrestling is probably the most intense sport there ever was! My older brother was on the team my first year (this will be my third year doing it) and now maybe Ethan will be on the team!
I dont know what else I can say that i havent said!
But..... This is me.
That picture of you is so Addy. I need a Star Wars shirt just like it. Love ya cuz!
ReplyDelete